gravatar
World’s Most Pierced Woman


According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the world’s most pierced woman has added her 6,005th piercing. Elaine Davidson, of Edinburgh, Scotland, first set the world record in 2000 when she had just 462 piercings, 192 in her face alone. Nine years later, the nurse has thousands of piercings including more than 1,500 that are “internal.”

Surprisingly, Davidson says she doesn’t like getting pierced: “To break the record you have to get to a high level. I wanted to break the record. My family doesn’t even like tattoos or piercings. But I am happy. I decided to change myself and be me.”

Excessive piercing can be dangerous from infection, hepatitis and HIV-AIDS. And I can’t even imagine what it’s like for Davidson to go through airport security.

gravatar

crazy funny people man

Advertisement

Recent Added Funny

Blog Lists

Top Commentators